Friday, August 29, 2008

ALLIGATOR PURSE AND SHOES

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
I was talking to old Lonzo the other day and I told him he ought to do one of them credit card commercials. He has a mobile home, $20,000, a 4 wheel drive pick-up, $30,000 dollars, a bass boat, $40,000, a wife who has a good job and mostly supports him while he is a professional bass fisherman, PRICELESS.
There was another man there and he said he had told Lonzo that if anything ever happened to his wife he was going to let Lonzo pick out his next one.
I'm sure you have heard people say, "Well after he was made they broke the mold." Well I think Lonzo was made from one of the broke molds.
Lonzo was going to Florida for a bass fishing tournament and Maybelle told him while he was there to pick her up an alligator purse and some alligator shoes. When Lonzo got back he didn't have a purse or shoes. Maybelle asked him why he didn't bring them back like she asked.
"Honey," he said, "I'll admit there was alligators everywhere I went down there. Sometimes it was downright scary fishing around all them gators. I imagine I saw a hundred or more of them in all and they made me nervous."
"That don't explain why you didn't get me a purse and shoes," she said.
"Well, I didn't see a one of them carrying a purse and I shore wouldn't gonna turn one over and see if he had on shoes." he said.
I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin', Lonzo sure better hang on to Maybelle because it ain't likely he'll ever find another one to put up with him.
Yall can watch my movies and my comic strips if you just go to the BO LUMPKIN MOVIES in blue up in the right hand corner of this page. It' ain't really hard so give it a try.
Email me at bo@bolumpkin.com or just leave a comment.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo