Monday, July 6, 2009

EXCUSES

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
I just want to update ya'll on some things.
I know ya'll have been waitin' on the edge of your seats for the announcement of the winners of the Lumpkin Awards. Each category got about one vote and trying to computerize the total and find a winner caused my computer to become so frustrated that I had to take all my stuff off and reload windows. I am trying to find the software to reload all my other stuff. I have the data files but can't find all the program disks. Due to lack of interest (on your part and mine) there will be no Lumpkin Award announcements.
Due to having to have another medical procedure done I got a little behind on my productivity and therefore am running re-runs on weekends sometimes. Running the re-runs has caused the web-page not to load some of my post automatically that I have put up. I am working on trying to correct the problem. I thought I had it solved when I got one of those wireless cards to connect to the internet but it was too slow to work with and I had to take it back. I am now back to having to use public connections or go to a friends house.
Also after having had the procedure on my legs I feel good enough to do other stuff and don't have to sit around the house and that cuts into my computer time.
I just thought I would let ya'll know what's been goin' on so you would maybe understand when some things (like my email list) don't get out on time.
I hope ya'll will keep checkin' on what I've been thinkin' and will also let me know whatchall been thinkin' by leavin' me an email at bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com. Or you could just click on commments and leave a comment. It's real easy to do.

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear that, people? Now that limp-along has returned to Hop-along, we ain't Top priority anymore. Good job. Keep on hoppin', we'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo