Thursday, July 9, 2009

NEW CHARACTERS

I told ya'll I was working on some new characters. This is Percy Piggot who used to be the spokesman for Perfect Pork Products but since the economy has been so bad they began looking at him more like prouct than a spokesman.
Percy decided to become a lobbyist in Washington. What better place to be involved in the Pork industry?.
Coming soon will be an advice column from Hank the Handyman. Since Sarah Palin has resigned as Governor of Alaska and Joe the Plumber has dropped out of sight someone needs to be at work trying to straighten out the problems of this country. Hank might just be the person.
Buster the Biker (You may have seen him in some of the videos) will also be making an appearance in the comics sharing some of his profound observations.
Hope you enjoy these new features. The entire staff of Gatorhead Productions (me) has been working tirelessly to produce the very best for our readers (both of you).
Ya'll can leave me a comment or write me an email to
bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Good choice of characters. I look forward to the expose.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am looking forward to Percy's thoughts. In my language a lobbyist is also known as a briber. You couldn't have chosen a better animal species for your character.

    Keep up the good work,
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo