Friday, July 17, 2009

Still Working

Hi I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.

Actually I've been thinkin' and workin' and drawin' and writin' and tryin' to get some of the new characters ready for posting. While I'm doin' that I am also tryin' not to let the older characters get lost in the shuffle.
I also don't want to forget to remind you about the other links on the side of my page. These guys do a terrific job on their sites and I hope you check them out and read them regularly.
I am thinking of increasing my email list. If you would like to recieve the comics and articles by email and are not doing so please just leave a comment or send me an email to bo@bolumpkin.com. I will gladly add you to my mailing list.
If you are on my mailing list I would appreciate it if you would still check out the site from time to time. (It makes the numbers on my counter look better.)
I also want you to know it is okay to forward or email these posts to others. I would like for you to put the link to the web page at the bottom though: http://www.bolumpkin.blogspot.com/
I'm open to suggestions on improving the site. My hope and goal is to generate regular readers who enjoy the stuff and will keep coming back.
Thanks
Bo

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo