Monday, July 27, 2009

GATORHEAD NEWSLETTER

A LOT HAPPENING

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
Between thinkin' and workin' I've been busier than a pair of jumper cables at a redneck weddin'. I've been creatin' new characters and goin' in new directions while tryin' to keep the old ones active and with current events what they are there ain't no shortage of material to work with.
I guess you could say lately that my cup runneth over. The problem with that is someone still has to mop it up. Due to the production I have been neglecting some segments. There is a world of stuff for Hank to advise on and there will certainly be more of that. Comments and questions are welcome. Hank don't turn down many folks and he might just answer your questions right away and on the blog. Old R.E. Cline has not issued a Couch Potato Report for awhile even though he has appeared in some comics. You can probably look forward to some CPR in the future if he don't get too involved in watching football. (It should start in a couple of weeks.)
I'm still tryin' to increase my audience so if you can help out there anyway I shore would appreciate it. I don't mind if you print out my comics and put 'em on bulletin boards, office newsletters, or even local newspapers if you include my web address which is www.bolumpkin.com. The same goes to forwarding the posts. You can copy them into emails or post them on your own blog if you'll just put that link in there with it.
I also have an email list that I send the articles and comics too most days and if you would like to be added to that list just send me an email to bo@bolumpkin.com or to bolumpkin@gmail.com and I will gladly put you on the subscription list. If you are getting them by email though you might want to check the site from time to time because some stuff, (especially weekend stuff), don't get sent out by email.
I reckon you might say that I am at a crossroads and I ain't too sure whether to concentrate more on writin' or drawin' comics right now. I reckon that will all get more clear as time goes on.
Be sure and check out the links in the upper right hand corner of the blog and visit their sites. They work real hard and do a great job too.
I'm Bo lumpkin and that's what I been thinkin'. Whatchall been thinkin'? Leave me a comment or write me an email. I really do like feedback and I'll probably get back to you with a response if you want one.
www.bolumpkin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo