Saturday, July 11, 2009

MORE EXCUSES

Well, I have been busier than a cat's tail in a room full of rockin' chairs but I am makin' good progress. I reckon that is a lot like the airplane pilot who came on the intercom and said, "I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that we're makin' good time. The bad news is that we're lost."

I ain't been lost but I have been kind of wanderin' aimlessly but I finally got somewhere. Tomorrow will be anothr (Repeat) but Monday I will be introducing Hank the Handyman. He is drawn and ready and he already has some comments and answers to home improvement questions. By the way he will welcome all comments and questions. You can just email them to me at
bo@bolumpkin.com or
bolumpkin@gmail.com

and I will make sure he gets them. You can also put your questions in the comment section.

I'm Bo Lumpkin and I am still thinkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo