Friday, June 26, 2009

CHECK OUT THE OTHER STUFF

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.

As you read this today I will be recovering (hopefully) from havin' my arteries roto-rooted out to get rid of some blockage. Hopefully I will be goin' home even as you read these words of wisdom.

Today is my anniversary, I have been married 38 years to the best woman in the world. We spent our 30th anniversary in the hospital with me gettin' my first defibrillator and she has decided that she would really rather go out somewhere to eat on our anniversaries besides the hospital cafeteria. I'm inclined to agree with that.
I don't know if you have noticed but for the benefit of new viewers (and it also saves a bunch of writin') I have been re-posting some of the older articles from the archives on the weekends.
Ya'll be sure and check out the other blogs that I follow and take the time to leave them some comments. All us bloggers like comments because that lets us know people are really readin' this stuff.
The guys publishing these blogs are doin' a great job and they do it because they enjoy it. Check them out.
Ya'll don't forget to leave comments here either. I like to know what ya'll are thinkin'. Ya'll can email me too at bo@bolumpkin.com or at bolumpkin@gmail.com . It ain't hard and it means a lot to all of us to hear from you.
Lately I have been posting more comics than articles. I would kind of like to know which ones you all like best so let me know.
I hope to be back to something close to normal (whatever that is for me) by next Tuesday or Wednesday. Until then ya'll let me know whatchall been thinkin'.
Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo