Sunday, June 14, 2009

AIN'T STUPID (Repeat from Archives)

Ya'll might know Buster from the some of the videos he's been in. Sometimes I think maybe Buster did a little too much riding without his helmet. The other day Buster was driving along and he had a flat, right beside the fence around a mental hospital. While he was changing the flat a car came along and hit his hubcap and threw his lug nuts out and he couldn't find a one of them. Buster was standing there scratching his head and wondering what to do when he looked up and saw one of the mental patients shaking his head and smiling. Buster, wanting to be nice said, "Wow, man... Looks like I'm some kind of messed up here, dude."
The patient said, "Why don't you just take one lug nut off each of the other wheels and put it on that one. That would hold it until you get to town and can get some more lug nuts."
Buster was amazed, "Wow man," he said, "Thats like a great idea. If you can like figure out stuff like that man, what are you doing in there?"
The guy just shook his head, "Well, I may be crazy, but I ain't stupid" he said and he turned and walked away.
You can contact me by e-mailing bo@bolumpkin.com or

You can watch my videos by clicking on the link below:
http://www.motionbox.com/folders?user_id=1458641

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of a saying daddy had about pouring something out of a boot...what was it?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo