Monday, February 9, 2009

COMIN' BACK SOON

Hi ya'll, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've had more time to think lately than I usually do. I had a little minor heart surgery and have taken the last week to recupperate. When you are in the hospital bein' injected, inspected and sometimes neglected you do have a considerable time to think but you can't write much of it down.
One of the things I've been thinkin' about is how thankful I am. I am thankful to all those who have been prayin' for me and for all the people who have checked on me and kept up with my progress. I want to give a special thank you to my new friend the Rambler himself, Steve Ganshert who has been posting my stuff for me on his blog.
I am recovering nicely and have started back writing and drawing again and I hope to be back to posting things on my own blog Thursday, Feb. 12. It will be then before I return to my regular schedule and have internet connections on a regular basis.
Be sure and keep up with Steve's ramblin' on his blog. You can go to his site by clicking on Rambler under My Blogs listed at the right of this page.
Thank ya'll all again.Bo

1 comment:

  1. we're just glad you lived old decrepid one. especially glad that you are glad that you did. Like all little sisters we're always here to pray for you when you are real sick; Goria when you are a little sick and laugh in your face when you whine.

    all the love,


    sh

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo