Thursday, July 10, 2008

DEACON I.M. STEARN

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.

Some folks just don't think they've had a good day unless they can make someone mad.


Bro. Ben Shorter is the present pastor of The Gatorhead Baptist Church. The church had been without a pastor for over a year and Bro. Keen, the district Missionary, had been the interim during that time. Deacon I.M. Stearn told Bro. Keen that he was really glad to have him preaching for them, "I really don't want no preacher anyhow," he said, " And you are the nearest thing to not having a preacher as we could get." When it came time for the church to vote whether or not to ask Bro. shorter to be their preacher everyone voted for him except Deacon Stearn. The moderator of the business meeting said it would be nice if could take another vote and make it unanimous. Deacon Stearn stood up and said, "As long as I'm a member of this church there ain't nothing going to be unanimous." Deacon Stearn has a lot of good days because he very seldom fails to make not just one but sometimes a bunch of folks mad. I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.

To Watch my videos just click on the link below:
http://www.motionbox.com/folders?user_id=ec98dbb9151ee761

Ya'll write me an e-mail. bo@bolumpkin.com or bo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo