Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stunted Growth?

Do Armadillos look like miniature Rhino's to you too?

NEW SCHEDULE

Hi y'all, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.

Lately I've been busier than a beagle hound in a herd of rabbits. Every time I start in one direction I cross a path and it causes me to run off in another direction. I am going to try to start scheduling things a little different and I've got a new twist on some old stuff too.

I am going to continue posting Hank The Handy Man on Mondays and Wednesdays but at least for a few weeks I am adding Hank's Hotline on Friday. I did something similar before anyone started reading my comics so if you have been around awhile a couple of them might not be new. Hank takes phone calls and gives advice on home repairs. You might have a question you would like to leave in a comment or you might want to send me an email to bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com for me to pass along to Hank.

Creatures of Habit seems to be popular with some of my readers and I am moving them to Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am going to try to put Kurt and Burt in on most Saturdays and Sundays.

Mildred and Edna are going to move to the Gatorhead Site along with The Ladies and some of the other characters from Gatorhead. I have enough material to post at least three times a week with an occaisional bonus on the Gatorhead site for at least the next month.

I really want to tell everyone how much I appreciate you reading my stuff and especially the ones that comment. I love to read other comics and the comments to me are a big part of it. I try to comment on as many other sites as I can but sometimes with my limited internet time I don't get around as much as I would like. (They keep closing the library and throwing me out.)

I would like to run a contest on here but I can't think of anything for a prize so that wouldn't be much of a contest. I am open to ideas and suggestions though and I really do appreciate all the help I have received from the comic community.

To go to the Gatorhead site just click on the button below.


More Rednecks. More Fun.

P.S.
If I can ever get the online time I am going to try to create a links page for all of you who have been so kind to help me so much.

6 comments:

  1. Holy moly man. Slow down. You are lapping the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,ha,ha. Funny stuff man. Agree with Bearman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've got me beat for hardest-working guy in webcomics now. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just as impressed as everyone else, Bo - you are a man of action!

    I'm gonna' have to think of a few good questions for Hank, too (that sounds like a lot of fun)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bearman- What I lack in quality I try to make up in Quantity.
    MJ- Thanks
    George- Nobody works harder than you.
    Robert- I am impressed that you are impressed and I am really looking forward to some questions. I might be going out on a limb with that one though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dad can I just run up to them and scare them a little? A schedule sounds like a good idea. Might have to give it a try on my site. Hank what would you recomend for a squeeky truck door? Hit me back on a comment on my site or yours.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo