Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BETTER THAN EXPECTED


Will Buster want to get to know his dad?
Are things going to get complicated?
Are you missing Shirley's involvement?
Do they still bury people in pine boxes?
Will Crusher be safe in the same town with Mildred?
If MSG in food really makes you sleepy wouldn't it be better to eat a turkey leg than take a sleeping pill?
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Creatures of Habit and Friday for Hank's Hotline where Hank will help solve home repair problems.
Check out todays comic on the Gatorhead site:

More Rednecks. More Fun.
Leave me a comment or send an email to:
bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. And do people buried in Pine boxes smell like pine sole??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bearman- Good question. I will have to turn that one over to the Gatorhead Comics research division and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a good laff off this one, Bo. Mildred reminds me a lot of my late grandmother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mildred would probally like to bury him alive with a rattle snake am I right.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo