Monday, April 26, 2010

Yazoo Storm

It has been a busy and hectic weekend. The storm that hit Yazoo City, MS totaled my daughter's mobile home. Thankfully her husband was at work and she and my grandson were visiting us so none of them were hurt. I have my stuff posted through the end of the week. There will be a post on both sites through Friday and on this site through next Sunday. With things being as hectic as they are I don't know after that. I am going to try to keep things as normal as possible though.

More Rednecks. More Fun.

1 comment:

  1. I'm relieved to hear that your family is okay, Bo (that is the wrong kind of excitement)!

    My very best to everyone - I sure hope that things are going as well as can be expected ...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo