Monday, September 15, 2008

REDNECK SCIENTISTS

Hi, Im Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
The last few days I have been hearin news reports about some experiment a bunch of scientists are thinkin' of doin'. It seems that the scientific community (now that's a scary neighborhood) is about evenly split on this experiment that these folks are about to do.
Not bein' a scientist, I'll try to explain what I understand they are tryin' to do. Some how they are trying to start some kind of reaction way down in the center of the earth to determine how the world came to be. I reckon it would be a whole lot easier and cheaper if they would just read the first few chapters of the Bible. Without goin' into the details about what they are plannin' on doin' I do know that they say that what they are going to do is perfectly harmless to the Earth.
The other group that opposes this experiment says that what the scientists are doing is going to cause a chain reaction. Their feeling is that deep within the earth a big black whole will start and it will grow until the Earth disintegrates and nothing will be left.
What I been thinkin' is that if there is a even the slightest possiblity that the skeptics are right wouldn't it make sense to just not do the experiment.
Jeff Foxworthy , the most famous of celebrity rednecks, has said that the last words of many rednecks has been, "Hey, ya'll watch this." After those words they do something stupid and wind up among the dearly departed.
I've been thinkin', I'll bet just before the experiment that could cause the world to disappear them scientists will probably all holler, "Hey, Ya'll watch this."
I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.

1 comment:

  1. now that's science. let's blow up the world to see how it's made. I've had kids that did that but they didn't go into science they just keep trying to defy the laws of nature.

    couldn't get comments to open on a few. are they limited now or is it my pc

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo