Thursday, April 16, 2009

BO IN THE WHITEHOUSE?

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
I'm hopin' that no one gets confused when they hear that Bo is on his way to the White House. Just to set the record straight I am not going to be a part of the current administration. I have not been asked and I sure ain't put out no feelers for a job. The Bo that is on his way is the presidents new dog.
I've been hearin' that the president was goin' to get his youngans a dog ever since he got elected. I even heard him say it to his younguns on TV. That sort of brings up some questions in my mind. If it takes him this long to keep a public promise to his own younguns how concerned do you think he is about keeping his campaign promises to those who voted for him.
Most of what I am sayin' is second hand because unlike a lot of people I don't keep up with the new royalty and the goin's on in Camelot II (I hope it don't turn out to be a Camel Lot). I heard that the dog is a gift from Ted Kennedy and it's name is Bo. I am sure that they will probably spell it Beaux or somethin' like that.
I reckon what I've been thinkin' about is that if it took him this long to get the youngan's a dog, and it had to be given to him by Ted Kennedy, how is he going to make the other major decisions he has to make in just four years?
I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin', of course he could have eight years to do it but there are some things I don't even want to think about.
THE GATOR AWARD NOMINATIONS BEST VIDEO
WRED KNECK TELEVISION
THE BO KNOCKER
THE BO DRYER
DEWEY, CHEATHAM, AND HOWE
BO AND JOE IN JUSTIN THE MONKEY
You have to click on the Videos at the right of the page if you have not watched the videos. Remember Vote early and often
Just leave a comment or email me at bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com. The votes are pouring in, two poured in yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. poor ole ted kennedy, left-wing as he is, had a stroke and still remembered obama should keep a few campaign promises. I must say Teddy ruined Obama's perfect score of 0.

    By the way, what the heck is a water dog? Never heard of it. Does it have mental disabilities? They said it can't swim so that don't make it a water dog. Or is it a swimming failure like the owner is president? Never heard of a dog eating tomatoes either, but,whatever I guess. send him a salt shaker. Seems like nobody in the white house is right nowadays.

    The bo Dryer

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo