Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TUCKERED OUT

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
I reckon that's about all I've been doin' is thinkin' and I've had me a pretty bad spell of writer's block. Actually I ain't had time to do the research that I should have been doin'. Things get hectic around this time of year, what with all the ball games, the family gatherin's, the programs at church, visitin' them what has the miserables and all and sometimes I feel like the man who got on his horse and rode off in all directions. Sometimes I get all tuckered out just tryin' to keep up with what's goin' on.
The bad thing about it is that I've got all sorts of gadgets that are supposed to make keeping up easier. I bought me one of them electronic personal information managers but I can't figure out how to get anything from it onto my computer. I have to type it in there and then I have to copy it to my computer so I don't use it anymore. I bought me one of them ipod's so I could show people my pictures and movies and it didn't work right either so I took it back and got another one. I hope it works but I reckon it ain't goin' to help me do much writin' or drawin'. I bought me a digital voice recorder so I could just talk into it when I get an idea and since I bought it I haven't had an idea.
I am about to run out of places to carry things when I go anywhere.I usually carry my laptop, my camera, my cell phone, my ipod, and the digital recorder. I have so many cases I look like a bell hop.
I guess some folks are worse than I am, especially about cell phones. I know a fellow who doesn't have a car, he doesn't have any furniture but he just bought a new cell phone and pays about $70.00 a month for his service.
I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin' if ya'll know of any new gadget out there that will make my life easier don't let me know. I'm so busy now with all these gadgets I ain't got time to learn how to use it.
Ya'll leave me a comment or write me an email to bo@bolumpkin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo