Tuesday, June 8, 2010

EDNA'S FACEBOOK

Usually I put a Creature's of Habit Comic on this page but Edna's Facebook plays an important part in what goes on with Hank The Handy Man and especially in the Upcoming series dealing with the "Men In Gray". I just wanted to insert this here to kind of get the ball rolling for the Men In Gray storyline.

Don't forget to check out my blog on the Gatorhead site today. I am going to spend some time in the next few weeks letting you know about some other talented people on the net who have been really helpful to me over the past few months.

Go to http://www.gatorhead.wordpress.com

5 comments:

  1. People share WAY too much on FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for laying out the plot line (or story arc or whatever they call it) significance, that's helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mildred need her own face book page Bo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't seem to stop staring at Mildred's sign today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bearman, I expect there are a lot of Ednas out there on Facebook.
    Dan- It helps to know what's goin' on ahead of time sometimes.
    JB- Mildred is so reclusive she doesn't want to share the air she breathes much less information.
    Robert- Yeah, I know, I have been lookin' at it for weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo