Saturday, August 7, 2010

What Do You Do With Your Money?


Here is anothre Retro Kurt and Burt. I hope to start posting new comics on the weekends too but it seems that there is little or no traffic. I don't believe that is because of the Retro comics. There was little or no traffic before I started running re-runs. There will be new stuff here every weekday and I am real excited about some of the improvements I have been trying to make. I sure would like some feed back. Let me know what you think I need to do to improve the site.
Bo

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like Congress. They are writing a lot of "we owe thems."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm....that's where my money goes too!

    BTW this is Nate F. I always try to leave comments, but the Wordpress won't let me for some reason on your site? Just FYI. I don't know if it can be changed or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My money never stays "my" money for very long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha---I feel like Burt, definitely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends are dead for every webcomic, I think. For some reason, people seem to have better things to do than read webcomics on weekends. At least that's what I tell myself when Google analytics tells me virtually no one has dropped by on Saturday and Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to tell ya what to do to improve things, Bo. Your site has a nice feel to it that suits you and the mood accordingly.

    Weekends suck as far as traffic goes, so I don't think you can expect a whole lot to improve in that department. Retro material has been helping me (and my comic addiction) because I'm posting something different than Fridays and Mondays, but I'm not bustin' my behind coming up with new stuff that only a thousand people are gonna see. Even the spammers stay away on weekends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your site is money (so to speak), Bo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo