Monday, May 3, 2010

WILD VIDEOS IN GATORHEAD

Do Buster and Crusher seem to be bonding?
Where is Punky Brewester now?
Does anyone other than Buster really care?


Note: I have been trying to respond to all the comments you leave so you might want to go back and respond to my responses. I really do appreciate those of you who take the time to comment.

Don't forget to check out the Gatorhead site by clicking the button below. I'm going to have a mixture of things on the Gatorhead site this week so check it out to see what is there.

More Rednecks. More Fun.

7 comments:

  1. Grown men still watching 'Punky Brewster' is - disturbing. Soleil Moon Fry, her husband and their kids would definitely agree.

    But I guess it could be worse. They could have been watching re-runs of 'Saved By the Bell'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they might be inviting Screech over for the "Saved By the Bell" marathon next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is watching the full grown Soleil disturbing too tracy?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck yeah! There's nothing like a good ol' Soleil Moon-Frye marathon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'll take punky any day. Good one buster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a comment lined up earlier, but now that my internet connection is actually working I'm so excited just to say hello I've forgotten pretty much everything else! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo