Saturday, May 29, 2010

LEARNIN' CURVE


Again my apologies. I have some Kurt and Burt comics in the works but Weekends have been real slow and and I might switch them to the Gatorhead site and use the weekends for some bits of Bo Wisdom and some blogging. I just want everyone to know that I am very open to suggestions and I just want to utilize my time to offer you the best entertainment that I can. This is not a cop-out. (Well maybe it is.) The Gatorhead Research Department is working hand in hand (I might have to check that out.) with the Gatorhead Creative Committee to insure that you get the most quality entertainment for your money. (Okay it's free but I still want you to like it because I have a psychotic need for your approval.) You can leave me a comment or make a suggestion and I will certainly consider it. If you don't I will probably be unable to sleep tonight because I will wonder if anyone really cares. Thanks for your support.

6 comments:

  1. This website has been certified Bearman approved! Have a good holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. weekends would also be a great time to post the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day is a new lesson when you're growing old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to wish I could learn how to be younger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I turn 50 in a few months, I'll have to start takin' learn to be old classes

    ReplyDelete
  6. being old just kinda jumped up and grabbed me. but I kinda like it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo