Saturday, January 9, 2010

Payment Calendar

Hey y'all, don't forget to check back here Monday, January 11th. That will be my 500th post and I have a special post scheduled for that day! Be sure and tell all your friends about it and come back and check it out.

I have been away from an internet connection for a few days and will be away again until Tuesday. I don't want my friends and readers to think I am ignoring you. I do want you to
help make my 500th post special though so leave me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. If I had everything I would also have an accountant on staff that could do that for me.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he's married, I hope he has a prenup too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get any calendars this year, but I'll make a mental note about tomorrow (looking forward to it)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh! I can't see the image.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo