Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Strong as An Ox


Why is Mildred so hard on Buster?
Will Buster's super strength come in handy later?
Are all rich people and celebrities as stupid as they are depicted in the news?
Some of these and more questions will be answered in upcoming episodes of Hank The Handy Man. Be sure and share them with your friends, neighbors, the sack boy down at the Safeway,
anyone who might like some good clean humor. Hey, you can talk about them on facebook and twitter and all that other social networking stuff I don't understand. There is a world of humor here and it is your duty and obligation to share it with the world. (Well, not really but I sure would appreciate all the help I can get.)
Bo

5 comments:

  1. Celebrity: A person who works hard to be famous, then wears dark glasses to not be recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he's expressing his full potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty impressive! I feel kinda' proud when I manage to lift myself out of my chair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the look of him, he might smell like an ox.

    Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might need to get that boy to pee in a cup. Something aint quit right. And celbs can alway vacation in the hotel rehab they have the swinginst clubs around.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo