Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.

Things sure have been hectic around here during the holiday season.

It seems like the last few years either my wife or myslef has either had to be in the hospital or were gettin' ready to go in right after the first of the year. That will kind of take your mind off celebratin' and just about everything else. This year ain't been much different but things are lookin' up. My wife had some tests this week but thankfully everything turned out .

I'm writin' this ahead of time because Christmas is gettin' close and just in case something else happens I want to make sure to say Merry Christmas to all my readers.

You have made this one of the best years of my life and I've had a lot of good years. Thank all of you for visiting this site and especially thank all of you who take the time to comment.

I don't know no better way of sayin' it than to just say it...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you and Thank you.

Bo

5 comments:

  1. May 2010 bring a year of health and happiness to you and your wife Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours and may your medical problems be resolved in the New Year.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great Merry Christmas, Bo! Don't sip too much eggnog today, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you as well, Mr. L! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the new year, Bo! Take it easy too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo