Wednesday, May 13, 2009

PAY ATTENTION

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
Ya'll really have to pay attention to things to get the best bargains. I was in one place this week and I noticed a sign that said $6.99 each or 6 for $42.00. I'm just wonderin' why they wanted to charge you 6 cents more if you bought six of them.
That same day I went into KFC for some chicken and there was a long line in front of me puttin' in their order. I looked real close at the menu and you could get a 3 piece dinner of dark meat for $5.99. A little further down the menu there was a 4 piece leg and thigh dinner for $5.99. They both came with the same number of side orders and everything. Ya'll guess which one I got. I kept readin' after I had put my order in and was waitin' for it and I noticed that you could get a Wing and breast dinner for $6.79 or you could get a wing, breast and thigh dinner for $6.79.
I usually just go in and order what I want without really lookin' at the prices on the menu's but I reckon it might be better to pay a little attention. I didn't really want but two pieces of chicken anyway but the 4 pieces was the best deal and I reckon that I'll have a couple of cold chicken legs for breakfast in the morning.
I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin', from now on I'm goin' to read the menu and compare prices. Whatchall been thinkin'? Leave me a comment or send me an email to bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo