Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IT DON'T HURT NOTHING TO THINK FIRST

Look Before You Leap
Did you ever notice how many people didn't think they should but did anyway..
In a meeting they will stand up and say, "Well, maybe I really shouldn't say anything but..." and then they will rattle on until everyone there agrees that they shouldn't have said anything.
Someone will start out with, "It's none of my business but..." and they are usually right and would have been better off to stay out of whatever it was that wasn't their business.
Always remember, before you jump into something that doesn't concern you that it is a lot bigger leap to jump out of it.
I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinking.

HEY YA'LL WRITE bo@bolumpkin.com


OR LOOK AT MY MOVIES:
http://www.motionbox.com/filings?folder_id=5808121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo