Friday, June 27, 2008

ARE YOUR BORED

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'. Did you ever notice that people who don't have anything to do, usually want to spend time with someone who is too busy to fool with them?

I have been thinkin' a whole lot about people who are always bored. The always want someone else to be doing something to keep them from being bored. Here is a deep thought, If you are bored it is probably because you are boring. If you ain't even interesting enough to entertain your ownself how much fun do you reckon you are to other folks. The best cure for being bored is to do something constructive until you are tired. Next time you get bored you can always come over and cut my grass or wash my car, I am always willing to help a person overcome boredom.


I'm Bo Lumpkin, and I've been thinking.

Ya'll Write bo@bolumpkin.com


Ya'll watch my movies:
http://www.motionbox.com/filings?folder_id=5808121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo