Friday, November 19, 2010

TAKING A BREAK




Bearman of beartoons.com at http://beartoons.com/ has generously contributed this guest strip. I am hoping this will not have to be used too much but since I am in a slump it could come in real handy.

Bearman is a political cartoonist who calls himself a "hack cartoonist". If he is I hope to someday work my way up to being a "hack cartoonist". He is one of the nicest and most helpful people I know of in the webcomic world. He is always ready to help others and encourage them. He is always promoting charitable work of some kind. He is talented and funny but more than that he is an all around good guy. If you haven't visited his site go to http://beartoons.com/
Thanks Bearman...

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha ... I think I might have even felt a breeze as you ran past, Bo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bo. i came by to see you and who did i bump into? bearman! i'll visit again soon.

    good comic b-man, looks like you've got bo pegged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to think that YOU'D make a pretty good character, Bo. It's time to incorporate you into some of these comics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo