Thursday, November 18, 2010

NEW GUEST STRIP TOMORROW

The amazing and awesome Bearman has graciously sent me a guest comic. Not only is it hilarious it is re-useable. I guess you could say it is a gift that keeps on giving. I will be posting the comic tomorrow so you really need to come back to see it.

Bearman is a political cartoonist who calls himself a "hack cartoonist". If he is I hope to someday work my way up to being a "hack cartoonist". He is one of the nicest and most helpful people I know of in the webcomic world. He is always ready to help others and encourage them. He is always promoting charitable work of some kind. He is talented and funny but more than that he is an all around good guy. If you haven't visited his site go to
http://beartoons.com/
Thanks Bearman... I can't wait for this to post.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great - I'm looking forward to seeing what Bearman has put together as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bo, looking forward to it as I am a Bearmaniac/Bearman-iac

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo