Thursday, July 15, 2010

GATOR TALES 1


When I was in the 8th grade my history class was about Prince Henry the Navigator. The teacher asked us what a navigator was and I raised my hand (a very rare occurrence) and she called on me (she should have known better) I told her, "A navigator is one of those things that lives in the swamp and grows up to be a suitcase." She got so tickled at the answer that I didn't even get in trouble that time. I can't claim originality for it though. Curly on the three stooges said it once.

14 comments:

  1. I think the Wisdom of Curly would be a bestselling book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a great idea Bearman. By the way you were the 14,999th visitor to my site. I waited a while to come back to see who the 15,000 visitor would be and I was on a different computer and it counted me so I am the 15,000 visitor. I get to keep the million dollars I wish I could give away. Now I have to go and see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the background story. as I recall 8th grade was 3 of your hardest years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was that New Math that caused me all the trouble. I had enough problems with the old math.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firing on the funny pistons. Good stuff man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank goodness Tyler didn't have the old math! He barely knows his twodums, as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't understand new math, either. But I do understand 15,000 visitors - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it could be worse I guess. He could have become a traveling pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. curly really was the best of the three stooges in my opinion. i didn't like it much once they brought in shemp. cute toon too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone!!!!
    Bo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha ... at least he got some shiny hardware. Shiny is good, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is fine for jewelry but not so much for eyes.
    !
    Bo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ya gotta be careful because sometimes you get what you wish for. Nice one, Bo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo