Monday, July 5, 2010

ALL I NEED IS LUNCH


It looks like crump is finally going to get Lunch.
Can your business really be so secret that even you don't know what you are doing?
Will Shagnasty move up the ladder because he kisses up to the boss?
These things and more will be answered in later episodes of "Men In Gray." Meanwhile even through all the turmoil someone has to do some work so Hank and Buster will be on a job in tomorrow's special edition of Hank The Handy man. Be sure and come back for their special comic. Creatures of Habit will be posted on Thursday and Friday this week.
Mildred and Edna will be dukin' it out on the Gatorhead Site at

More Rednecks. More Fun.

4 comments:

  1. Lunch? Did somebody say Lunch? My second favorite part of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I don't eat but one meal a day. It starts when I get up and ends when I go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - knowing my luck I'd spill more of my lunch onto the files than I'd get into my mouth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what Crump is gonna ingest after all of this food for thought.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo