Monday, June 7, 2010

PROPER NOTIFICATION

Sorry about being late posting today. I didn't have an internet connection all weekend and am just getting to one.
Will this news report have an effect on the people of Gatorhead?

While this comic and the next one are a little short on the humor side (as are a lot of my comics) I need to use it to set up the next Series of Hank The Handy Man... "Men In Gray". This will be running for the next several weeks and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing and drawing it.

More Rednecks. More Fun.

7 comments:

  1. this could be good! we had our own loose monkey in our area too. folks all over the county captured him on video and photos in and around their yards as far west as the beaches. heck, he even has his own facebook page!

    here's a good youtube vid someone put together in honor of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ytJXUEjaEw&feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was pretty funny. Your humor is right up my alley anyway, Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or right up your gutter George

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Shirley really escape or was she just tired of running the place?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Robert said, I think Shirley got tired of running the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn- Enjoyed the video thanks.
    George- Thanks you are always very encouraging.
    Bearman- Don't pick on George... He just said something nice
    Robert and Tracy... You never can tell what might happen later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the development of the plot

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo