Monday, March 22, 2010

YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME


Do we really have an obligation to warn our friends about their prospective mates?
Would they listen to us if we did?
Is love blind as well as deaf and dumb?
Find the answers to all of these and other questions by coming back each day.
If you did not see the new feature "Creatures of Habit" that I posted on the weekend go back and look at them. It is still not too late to make a comment. I really need your input.
R.E. Cline, Gatorhead's most famous couch potato has a new CPR (Couch Potato Report) over on the Gatorhead site at:
Ya'll go check it out.

6 comments:

  1. I have no problem telling my friends what I think about their girl/boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I've tried to give a friend the heads up about a their newest lover. They eneded being mad at me. Then when they broke up they got even madder at me. I know I didnt listen to my folks about my ex either. These days I keep my visions to myself and then sympathize with them when the heartbreak inevitably comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ... Hank can fix ALMOST anything! Come-on Buster, give the poor guy a break! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I just call Crusher Buster? Hmmm ... must be the family resemblance (or the fact I'm no where near awake until about 5:00 PM - and even then I'm still half asleep)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, guys wouldn't listen. Well we would actually listen, but not hear or heed the warnings. Ha,ha,ha. Creatures of Habit is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bearman- You are definitely a special case.
    Tracy-They always shoot the messenger.
    Spilled Ink Guy-Hank might be out of His league and Buster and Crusher do look a whole lot alike
    MJ-"We have ears to hear but hear not" Thanks for the comment on the Creatures

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo