Monday, March 29, 2010

Ain't That a Kick In The Head


Can head injuries ever lead to lasting romance?
Will Mildred beat him so bad that he would think of the mule with fond memories?
Since the Health Care Bill seems to be passesd can I now drop all the expensive insurance I have and count on the government to take care of me?
IF you didn't see the weekend Creatures of Habit Comics scroll down and give me a look. I would also like some comments from you on them.
It is like this see... I have a very low self esteem and if you do not comment on my Creatures of Habits comics I will probably take that as "I think they stink worse than some of the roadkill you have put in them." There is no middle ground here.

4 comments:

  1. I think the mule kick to the head is what gets most of us, figuratively speaking anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... probably not a good sign if protective headgear woulda' had an effect on your decision to get married! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That explains a lot!

    PS: had some issues loading the comic today. Just an FYI. Maybe it's just me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, careful calling that lady a mule. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo