Monday, October 27, 2008

FISHING

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
I reckon a man is gettin' old when the things he used to enjoy doing tire him out so much that he has to rest up from relaxin'. I took off last week a couple of days and went fishin'.Actually it was more like a couple of days of meditatin'. I did catch fish though, I caught one each day.
I saw one man at the bait shop and asked him if he was goin' fishin'. "Naw," he replied, "It was bad enough a few years back when I got too sorry to work but I've done got too sorry to hunt and fish now." Not only did I not think bad of him, I felt that I had kind of found a kindred spirit.
The one good thing about the fishin' trip was that I let my fishin' buddy have the fish and I didn't have to clean 'em. We didn't catch many fish but we had a pretty good time just visitin' and catchin' up on things. He said he had been real busy lately and it seemed like everything in the world had been comin' up and keepin' him runnin' day and night. He said, "I'll be glad when things get back to normal."
I thought a lot about things gettin' back to normal. I am not sure it is good for things to get back to normal because lately for me normal has been hectic.
I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'. I kind of wish things would just get back to being calm. That might not be normal but it sure would be nice.
Thank ya'll for readin' and especially thank ya'll for the comments. They are what makes it all worth the effort.

To watch my videos just go to BO LUMPKIN MOVIES and click.
You can email me at bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com or you can just leave a comment by clicking on comments below.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo