Monday, October 20, 2008

BACK TO BASICS

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
I have kind of fallen behind on sharin' my thoughts and opinions, which might suit some of you just fine. I've been workin' on several projects at one time and have kind of been like the man that jumped on the horse and rode off in all directions.
I'm going to continue with the comics but I think I need to add more writin'. I am hoping to enhance the comics with more characters and more backgrounds and settings. I hope to improve the comic strips with some sound effects and even some voices from time to time. I hope to get back to making some movies soon.
One of the improvements I'd like to make is to have some reader input. If ya'll know of a funny story that really happened to someone you can email it to me and I'll use it. You might just want to send me an email with some suggestions or just an opinion. If you have a really funny picture you want to share I might like to publish that. (Make it sort of original like one you or a friend took. All those that get forwarded to everyone have already been seen.)
I know this ain't Americas Funniest Home videos but if you have a funny one you have made send it and I might can use it. The purpose of this Website is to have fun and entertain.
I would like to get as many visitors to this page as possible so be sure and tell your friends about it or email it to them. I will be putting part of this on the site on a regular basis but I will try to add a comic or something new when I do. (People don't usually go into the archives to read something like this so I need to do it regular to remind everyone.)
Thank ya'll for readin' and especially thank ya'll for the comments. They are what makes it all worth the effort.
(Special Note: I will be away both Tuesday and Wednesday and will not post anything. I started to tell you I'm going to be out doing research but the truth is I am going fishin' for a couple of days. I hope it will turn into research and I'll get a thought or two to share with you while I'm on the lake)
To watch my videos just go to BO LUMPKIN MOVIES (it's right above my picture) and click.
You can email me at bo@bolumpkin.com or bolumpkin@gmail.com or you can just leave a comment by clicking on comments below.

1 comment:

  1. you are doing great. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo