Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I NEED HELP

Hi y'all, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin' again. Actually I've been thinkin' that I need some help.

I am goin' to print up some brochures and flyers advertisin' my webcomic. I would appreciate it if some of you would write a description (kinda like on a book blurb) of my comic. Since I have a few fans scattered around the world it might make some of the locals take notice if I had a diverse group to respond.

If you are willin' to do this you can send me the quote to bo@bolumpkin.com.

If you put the comment, your name or the name of your website or both and your url to your site it will also be a little advertisin' for you.

One thing I've been thinkin' is that we need to get fans outside of our own cartoonist circle. I really appreciate your help on this.
Thanks,
Bo

10 comments:

  1. As soon as I finish what I'm doing, I'll send something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I didn't realize you were still posting over here, Bo!
    Man, I'm loosing it!

    As you know I'm not very good with 'the words', but let me think about this one... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent a blurb to you via e-mail, I hope you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a whole heap Jerry.
    Bo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been working myself on the same thing for the past two months. I'll be unveiling some of what I've accomplished next week in my blog. It started with this week's Mrs. A poster.

    I'd be more than honored to write something up for you, Bo. Be on the lookout in your email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just good down home humor about life's little ups and down. is this a blurb or do I have to do something else? I've never blurbbed not been blurbed. notice I'm checking correct suffix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bo, I added a bit of a Gatorhead blurb to the comic blog in Aedre's Firefly for tomorrow's (June 22)update. Grab that and let me know if you think its enough for your needs, ok?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo