Monday, August 31, 2009

Gatorhead Update August 2009

Hi, I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
I've been thinkin' about a lot of things lately but I have been busier than Barbara Boxer tryin to get on the news. I want to apologize for not writin' as much lately and just postin' comics.
Just to be honest though with the economy like it is, the health care sitiuation and all them town meetin's I've had so much on my mind that it's just hard to get started.
I just wanted to remind ya'll to check out the other sites (the links are on the right of the page) that I've been followin'. JB over at JBSTUFF comes up with some pretty funny comics so ya'll check him out.
The Rambler is still ramblin' and he sure does have a way with words. His limericks ain't too bad either. He can use (or sometimes abuse) a word in so many ways it's mind bogglin'. (My mind pretty much stays boggled).
Don't forget old Ron at the Wisdom for Living site. He's a real writer with a heap of talent. He keeps us up to date on political goin's on and what's happenin around the world. You really need to read his "Moron Of The Month" articles.
When you check out their sites it would be nice if ya'll would leave a comment. We all put a lot of effort into this and about all we get out of it is the satisfaction of thinkin' someone may be readin' it and enjoyin' it. It sure makes us all feel good if you leave a comment or send an email to let us know.'
I'm Bo Lumpkin and that's some of what I've been thinkin'. Whatchall been thinkin'. Leave me a comment or write me an email to bo@bolumpkin.com .

1 comment:

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo