Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hank's Hotline Revisited

Hank's Hotline was another feature I used to insert from time to time.  This is one of the earlier posts of  Hank's advice.

In case you haven't been able to keep up with my postin' schedule lately then join the club.  I  have actually been postin' kind of randomly.  I posted on all three sites one day this week and I plan to post on two sites today.  If you want to keep up you can always sign up to receive a notification of the posts in your email.

I spent a lot of time makin' jewelry yesterday and I will post some pictures of the new styles on the "I've Been Thinkin'" page.  I will also post several installments of Rocky's World there next week.
www.bolumpkin.wordpress.com

I will try to post some new comics next week on my Gatorhead page
www.gatorhead.wordpress.com

Check all of them out.

2 comments:

  1. HA!
    That's one way to clear out the construction zone, I guess.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to work in peace that way with no one lookin' over your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo