Friday, September 28, 2012

Way Back Yonder

This is one of my earlier attempts at cartoonin'.  For a while I was doin' a series called CPR...the Couch Potato Report featuring R.E. Cline and his wife Dee.  Dee's last name was Light untile she married R.E.  She went from Dee Light to Dee Cline just by sayin' "I do".

This blog was just sittin' here empty without me puttin' anything up and I figured  I would post some of the antique comics here for those who haven't seen them or don't remember them.
This comic was actually inspired by a conversation between my wife and I when we were watching the news.  I commented on how the news lady was always smilin' and I guess you can figure out the rest.

My newer blogs and jewelry pictures are posted at
www.bolumpkin.wordpress.com

My newer comics are at
www.gatorhead.wordpress.com

Since I now have an internet connection at home I intend to get all the use out of it that I can. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok this one I DON'T remember. I think it predates me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothin' predates you Bearman. You have been around from the start. You must have just forgot this one.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo