Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Stuff

I finally took the plunge to Google+. I have no idea what I am doing but I figure it don't hurt none to try new things. (After all I didn't even start drawin until I was 58 years old and now I have been postin' webcomics for 3 years.) It ain't been easy since I don't have internet access at home. I do most of my browsin' and commentin' from a Blackberry phone.

I will have internet access almost all week so I should have time to do some new stuff on the internet that I just haven't been able to do. If any of yall have any pointers about Google+ I would sure appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Bo...check out my latest post. I was thinking of you when I posted it and THEN saw your post here.

    This is a great guide

    https://plus.google.com/115121110877145330939/posts/gtz1B32pLvc#115121110877145330939/posts/gtz1B32pLvc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined it then quit it a couple of weeks later. I just don't have the time or interest in social sites to bother with it. My comics & blog visiting takes up all my online time

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo