Tuesday, May 20, 2008

MOOSE FEEDING

Question of the day:Why are you always hearing about disgruntled employees and you never hear about gruntled employees?



I read somewhere the other day that if you feed a wild moose often enough it will begin to attack people who don't feed it. I have a theory that it works with people too. If you were to pick an individual that you had no obligation to whatsoever and started giving him $100 every week for six months and on the next week you just gave him $80 he would probably go around telling everyone that you cheated him out of $20. If you stopped giving it to him completely he would probably get mad at you. It kind of reminds you of our Foreign Policy and our Welfare System don't it?I'm Bo Lumpkin and I've been thinkin'.
bo@bolumpkin.com



To View Bo Lumpkin Funny Videos just click on the link below:

http://www.motionbox.com/filings?folder_id=5808121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I like feedback.
Bo